Since 1986, our team of professionals at Humble & Davenport has been in the business of protecting you and your family from unforeseen financial crisis. You can get affordable insurance policies for your recreational vehicles and save yourself a whole lot of money. Your recreational vehicle can be a small trailer or a luxurious motor home; these vehicles are getting more popular as time goes by.
Recreational Vehicles are available in different models, including motorhomes, caravans, campervans, and pop-up campers. They are specially designed for recreational purposes and are equipped with living facilities like a kitchen, bedroom, and a fully functioning bathroom in some new models. It’s safe to say that your recreational vehicle is your home on wheels.
Insuring your recreational vehicle gives you peace of mind when you are on a trip. Purchasing a recreational vehicle costs a lot of money, but the right insurance policy will protect you from excessive financial loss.
Most recreational vehicle insurance policies are more like a mix of auto insurance and home insurance, as recreational vehicles are designed like homes. The standard insurance coverages for recreational vehicle include:
- Bodily injury liability: this covers payment for bodily injury resulting from accidents caused by you to a passenger or a pedestrian, or people in other vehicles.
- Property damage liability: it protects you if you are involved in an accident resulting in damages to another person’s vehicle or property. It will also cover your defense costs in case of lawsuits brought against you.
- Medical payments: in this coverage, whether the accident was caused by you or another driver, all the medical bills will be covered.
- Collision: It pays for damage to your recreational vehicle that occurs as a result of a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage: it covers your recreational vehicle when it gets stolen or vandalized or is damaged by fire incidents or other extreme weather conditions.
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage: this applies when you’re involved in an accident, and the other party doesn’t have insurance or has inadequate insurance and can’t pay for the damage they caused to you.
Besides these standard insurance coverages, we also offer personal belongings coverage, vacation liability, emergency expense coverage, and roadside assistance that helps you when your recreational vehicle develops a fault during the trip.
Get a quote from us today and enjoy your ride without worries!