Secure Reliable Brewery Insurance in King County
Are you an avid beer brewer? If so, you may be tempted to start a brewery and share your creation with the world. Now that you have your business, you want to protect your investment. Some breweries only serve craft beer, others offer food and merchandise. Whatever the size of your business, you need to ensure you secure the right brewery insurance in King County, WA.
Common Risks for Breweries and Brew Pubs
A brewery has all the risks of a manufacturing plant, along with the risks of an on-premises liquor service. That means that you have a unique array of risks to address with insurance coverage. Just a few risks include:
- Slip and falls
- Confined spaces
- Liquor liability
- Machinery safety
- Fleet safety
- Chemical exposure
- Equipment breakdown
- Forklift accidents
Brewery Insurance Coverage
We provide comprehensive coverage that is tailored to suit each brewery business. We offer products for all lines of coverage and additional endorsements that cover the unique exposures found in breweries.
- Commercial General Liability: This coverage protects your business in the event that someone makes a claim against it.
- Commercial Property: This protects your business’s physical structure and equipment when damaged in a covered peril. We also add protection for the contents of the tank and barrel caused by accidental leakage.
- Equipment Breakdown: This covers boilers and pressure vessels as well as electrical equipment, mechanical, and refrigeration equipment.
- Business Interruption: If a covered peril, such as a major windstorm, destroyed your building and brew kettles, you may be forced to close and repair. This coverage can provide reimbursement for the average profit your business would have otherwise created.
- Liquor Liability: This coverage will protect your brewery from liability if someone files a claim regarding your product. For example, if someone is injured in a car accident after drinking the brewery’s beer.
Unique insurance coverage offered by Humble & Davenport Insurance is Peak Season Endorsement, which reflects the increased value of material, goods, and equipment during those times when demands are highest.
When it comes to insuring your brewery, trust the professionals at Humble & Davenport Insurance. We help you to find reliable brewery insurance in King County, WA to suit your business’s needs and budget.