Types of Property Insurance for Your Business

Commercial insurance is broad and there are many different policies – but what is best for your building?

Business owners may be overwhelmed when deciding on a policy that suits their company, assets, and financial future! When protecting your business, covering your property is a large category that needs to be addressed. Fortunately, we’ve compiled a list that provides an overview of the coverages available to businesses! Read on to determine what your business may need!

Commercial Property Insurance: As the most common form of commercial property policy, it covers buildings, production machinery, office equipment, furniture, and stock. The policy is fairly flexible and can be adapted to meet the needs of your business.

Businessowners Policy: A businessowner policy is a type of package policy designed for small and medium-sized businesses, and covers commercial property and general liability coverages. It can also include business income, extra expense, and various crime coverages.

Inland Marine Insurance: Commercial property and BOP policies cover property situated at the premises described in the declarations, typically away from the businesses premises. This coverage is designed to protect movable property.

Builders Risk Insurance: This insurance covers a building in the course of construction, beginning when construction starts and ends when the project is completed so that your building is protected throughout every stage.

Crime Insurance: From employee theft coverage, computer fraud coverage, and money and securities coverage, this policy is designed to protect against losses.

Are you ready to receive quality, and all—encompassing insurance for your business in Washington? If so, contact Humble & Davenport Insurance! Our expert Renton, Washington agents know the risks of each business, and can take steps to safeguard your company.

Comments are closed.